Temporary Solutions, Inc. is currently working with a client that supplies funds for services and programs in our local area. We are searching for a Vaccinator to help assist in vaccinations. to The Vaccinator will assess clients for contraindications to vaccination and vaccinate eligible clients.
- Check/Sign in as directed
- Receive a briefing from the Site Director and Dispensing Unit Leader either via Teams or on site
- Familiarize self with vaccination protocols and forms, including any update
- Familiarize self with setup of POD and dispensing supply needs and flow
- Maintain security of medical materiel (vaccine/needles) at station including sharps disposal and any other supplies
- Maintain neat and clean station
- Sanitize station between clients
- Review forms for completion, answer to screening questions and patient signature on both sides of form, or review online check-in process if available
- Ensure no contraindications have been identifies
- Review potential side effects and follow-up instructions with the client
- Vaccinate eligible clients per standard protocol – indicate on the form all required documentation
- Assist with vaccine inventory as directed at designated intervals by counting vaccine in cooler
- Raise red paddle for wasted doses
- Advise client to wait 15 minutes post vaccine, or 30 minutes if client has a history of allergic reaction, and direct client to Observation Room.
- Use red paddle to signal for operational/logistical assistance, green paddle when they are free to take a new client.
- Participate in POD demobilization.
- CHECK OUT at the end of shift/operations once Site Director has given permission.
- Know where AED is located
What we offer:
- Tutorial training and skill testing before placement
- 401K retirement plan after one year of employment
- Medical and dental benefits offered for employees on long term active assignments
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Working Advantage Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”