Temporary Solutions, Inc. is currently working with a client that makes home ownership possible for millions of families and individuals. We are searching for a Business Operations Associate with proven experience in cash management or a related field. This position will be a part of the Multifamily Cash Management team.
Business Operations Associate Responsibilities:
- Identify any variances from all daily banking and cash reporting for Multifamily, including ACH management, wire transfers and ensure that all negative positions resolved within divisional and corporate policies time frames.
- Handle bank reconciliations for Multifamily controlled bank accounts. Work with accounts payable, to ensure appropriate accounting for all Multifamily expense payment transactions
- Lead or support projects and initiatives that arise for cash management department; serve as a department SME and User Acceptance Tester (UAT)
- Implement and assist with maintaining the Multifamily Cash Management team policy and procedure documentations by performing reviews and updates on a scheduled basis or ad hoc as required
Business Operations Associate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Financial Cash Management or equivalent experience
- Three Years or more experience in comparable work in cash management, banking operations, account receivables
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or candidate
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access database preferred),
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft-Experience with Oracle financial software products desired.
What we offer:
- Tutorial training and skill testing before placement
- 401K retirement plan after one year of employment
- Medical and dental benefits offered for employees on long term active assignments
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Working Advantage Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”