Temporary Solutions, Inc. is currently working with one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing hospitality companies. We are currently looking for a Category Management Manager to plan, organize, direct, and control the purchasing functions for all products within the specified module across business functions and all 18 brands. In addition, you will develop, implement, and direct global programs in support of Supply Management and company’s initiatives and plan, organize and direct the strategic alignment of the Supply Management global enterprise.
Category Management Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and direct global programs, services, and products in support of branding initiatives across all brands.
- Execute strategies on all items within the scope of work based on subject matter expertise, technical knowledge, job experience and management skills. This includes providing technical knowledge regarding all products within your areas of responsibility.
- Develop category strategy and lead the entire RFx process from conducting initial due diligence to finalizing contract negotiations in a cross-functional environment with applicable brands and/or corporate departments. This includes validating supplier selection and performance through price benchmarking, auditing, conducting reference checks, etc.
- Craft new or streamline existing internal processes to proactively promote continuous process improvements for HSM.
- Effectively build and foster external relationships with suppliers, distributors, and manufacturers; implement, analyze, and measure key performance indicators to ensure effectiveness, compliance to brand standards and specifications, risk, and liabilities.
- Forecast, achieve, and document cost savings, cost containment, and cost avoidances through negotiations, bids, and creative product rationalization.
- Communicate effectively and collaboratively with brands and other cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on category strategies and priorities. This includes providing outstanding customer service to all internal partners.
Category Management Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree BA/BS
- 3 years of experience of purchasing, procurement, strategic sourcing, or contract management
- Any Licenses or Certificates Required: CPSM, CPM, PMP certificate or PE license (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum Years of Experience: One (1) to (3) three years' experience working within Hospitality or equivalent such as retail, marketing agency, real estate services, or property management services
What we offer:
- Tutorial training and skill testing before placement
- 401K retirement plan after one year of employment
- Medical and dental benefits offered for employees on long term active assignments
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Working Advantage Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”