Employment Enterprises, Inc. is currently working with one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing hospitality enterprises. We are seeking a Global Brand Marketing to operate within the Global Brand Marketing Team. You will contribute to the success of the team by supporting the luxury brand marketing team in the development of marketing strategies and activities that drive brand health and commercial performance for one of the category-leading brands.
Global Brand Marketing Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing programs focused primarily around growing awareness, acquisition and retention of high net worth customers.
- Manage activities of internal and external agency partners to ensure on-time and on-strategy execution of high-impact brand marketing, including crafting clear briefs and facilitating creative reviews.
- Manage cross-functional projects to support brand marketing objectives.
- Enable a growing portfolio of hotels to market themselves locally by supporting the creation of centralized tools and resources aligned with established brand identity guidelines.
- Partner with Brand Management team and cross-functional brand operating partners to help implement Brand positioning across the organization and global portfolio of properties.
- Help identify core research, analytics, and metrics to inform consumer trends, drive efficiency of marketing executions, and develop strong, engaging creative.
- Monitor success and opportunities for improvement in a test-and-learn environment to improve return on investment.
- Present findings and recommendations with inspiring visuals, persuasive communication, and touches that adapt the information to make it concise and relevant for each audience.
- Promote sustainability and DE&I goals in everything you do
Global Brand Marketing Qualifications:
- Four (4) years of experience in marketing, advertising, brand management, or related field
- Two (2) years of experience working with agency partners
- Experience crafting distinctive consumer campaigns
- Experience executing marketing campaigns and developing content plans to support them
- Experience managing complex projects and initiatives
- Willing and able to travel as needed, up to 20%, domestically and internationally
What we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”