Employment Enterprises, Inc. is working with a full-service real estate development company. We are searching for a Risk Management Program Manager to help the organization evaluate the current insurance landscape, determine the best coverage model and build out a network of insurance providers to support current and future needs. You’ll be responsible for identifying the critical causes of accidents or losses, recommending and implementing precautionary measures, and coming up with plans to minimize cost and damage in case a loss occurs, including the purchase of insurance.
Risk Management Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement comprehensive and thought-leading insurance solutions and negotiate policy pricing and terms with vendors.
- Oversee the management of all insurance claims and manage the department's insurance budget
- Implement processes that identify risk exposure and classify, measure, and manage insurable risks.
- Evaluate insurance premiums and rate structures to determine if they are adequate to cover potential losses.
- Review insurance claims to determine if they should be paid or denied based on the provisions in the policy.
- Review coverage requirements to determine if they meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain an inventory of physical assets that are insured by the company.
- Investigate claims to determine if they are valid, fraudulent, or have other issues requiring further action. Working with the insurance broker claims team to adequately reserve for and quickly close claims.
- Review and negotiate recommendations to insurance policies from the insurance broker(s) to improve coverage or reduce costs based on new laws or regulations or changing circumstances in the industry.
- Review policy terms and conditions to ensure that they conform to state laws.
- Receive and coordinate property/casualty claims, worker’s compensation and auto claims and assist in investigations/site inspections, verifying coverages, etc.
- Negotiate settlements and support major loss litigation matters
- Partner with key members in the Commercial and Residential divisions to understand current business practices and protocols in place related to key risk areas.
- Review and assesses risk management policies and protocols; makes recommendations and implements modifications and improvements.
- Work with senior team members to prepare and send the request for proposals to applicable insurance carriers and spreadsheets results as they come in.
- Recommend and implement risk management solutions such as insurance, safety and security policies, business continuity plans, or recovery measures.
- Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with internal departments by ensuring prompt and efficient delivery of guidance, training, communicating timely and partnering with TPAs on claims processing, etc.
- Promote safety awareness and loss prevention activities through educational seminars and online training, newsletters and other safety communications and literature, as applicable.
- Draft and presents risk reports and proposals to executive leadership and senior staff.
- Create and maintain files in accordance with office procedures. Responsible for keeping applicable policy records up to date utilizing various technologies.
Risk Management Program Manager Qualifications:
- BA in Insurance or Risk Management, Finance or at least 5+ years of experience in related insurance industry position.
- Possess a minimum of one of the following: CRM, ARM, CPCU or RIMIS-CRMP
- A self-starter with deep subject matter expertise and demonstrated ability to manage complex insurance programs and effectively communicate with Management team, personnel across the organization and strategic insurance partners.
What we offer:
- 401K retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”