Employment Enterprises, Inc. is currently working with one of the world’s largest scientific organizations that is a leader in providing academic and career resources, industry news, and scientific publications. We are searching for a Communications Designer who will join the new Digital Transformation team. You will translate complex materials created by non-designers into impactful storytelling.
Communications Designer Responsibilities:
- Create visually stunning deliverables that engage through visual content and tell a compelling story.
- Be responsible for layout, iconography, image selection, information design, and data visualization.
- Suggest the best methods and platforms from which our story can be told.
- Generate visual presentations of materials supporting the Digital Transformation initiative; think strategy, vision, goals, approach, objectives.
- Design and implement a visual presentation strategy for dissemination of customer research insights to business colleagues.
- Contribute to creation of an internal strategic communication plan to serve the Digital Transformation team.
Communications Designer Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in graphic design, and/or communication roles with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in any subject related to Design, Visual Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications - or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Proficiency in InDesign or similar tools. Technologically savvy with a willingness to fully learn the tools our teams may utilize.
- Deep understanding of effective communications with an appreciation for and awareness of emerging trends.
- Good judgment, strong common sense, strong communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and solution-oriented, solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task; shows initiative and creates and works plans to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changes in priorities, work demands, roles and responsibilities.
- Foster strong, collaborative working relationships with design, product, marketing, business, and tech partners.
What we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”