Employment Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service strategic workforce solutions and talent management company that conducts business in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. We offer HR outsourcing, payrolling services, and recruitment services, among other programs, through our subsidiaries. We are hiring for an Accounts Payable Specialist who will responsible for assisting team members in handling accounts payables, reconciliations, and some administrative duties.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Download the daily reports from the bank and prepare the daily cash report for the executives.
- Assist in entering vendor invoices into the Accounts Payable system in a timely manner and ensure proper authorization and supporting documentation is received and the invoice contains the correct general ledger code.
- Assists with the maintenance and updates of the 1099 vendor information.
- Prepare and provide the vendors their annual 1099’s, as needed.
- Respond to vendors and employees’ inquiries regarding accounts payable.
- Maintain accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files, as needed.
- Assist with the preparation and the actual accounting audit.
- Assist with posting client payments to outstanding invoices.
Accounts Payable Specialist Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be familiar with accounting terminology and comfortable using a computer.
- Microsoft excel skills preferred.
What we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”