Employment Enterprises Inc. is supporting one of the leading providers of transportation services in the DC Metropolitan area. We are searching for a Contract Analyst with proven ability to perform the entire contract life cycle within delegated contracting authority thresholds.
Contract Analyst Responsibilities:
- Acquisition planning
- Solicitation preparation
- Source selection
- Contract award
- Knowledge of professional services
- Fixed-price and cost-reimbursable contracts
- Service and supply
- Construction: demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Perform all duties associated with a competitive procurement process of preparing and issuing Request for Proposals (RFP), Invitation for Bids (IFB), Request for Quotes (RFQ), and Blanket Purchasing Agreement (BPA) through award
- Chair Pre-Proposal/Pre-Bid meetings, chair Source Selection Committee meetings and make recommendations to management
- Compile and analyze complex data, identify problems and recommend solutions
Contract Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- One (1) years of progressively responsible experience in developing and administrating complex awards.
- Experience in contract administrator work of a complex nature like the preparation, management, award, administration and close-out of material, equipment, supply and service, professional and technical service, construction, and A/E contracts
What we offer:
- 401K retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”