Employment Enterprises, Inc. is currently working with one of the world’s largest scientific organizations that is a leader in providing academic and career resources, industry news, and scientific publications. We are searching for a Recruiter with proven experience in full life cycle recruiting and a strong understanding of ATS. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day responsibilities of executing the recruiting (Talent Acquisition) function for all assigned requisitions.
- Provide “hands-on” recruiting to effectively and efficiently recruit and hire “world-class” exempt and non-exempt job candidates in accordance with hiring processes and procedures
- Provide knowledgeable input to managers, HR Team, and staff relating to recruiting initiatives and processes, and procedures.
- Provides support to HRBPs, other members of HR, and hiring managers in a wide range of consultation activities with staff and management, including research (market conditions or other), preparation, and analysis of data and information.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in HR or Business related
- Three or more years of full life cycle recruiting experience,
- Experience recruiting professionals in multiple disciplines including IT, membership management, publishing and general office support.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office applications (specifically, excel, power point)
- Knowledge of employment law and some miscellaneous HR laws
- Recruiting techniques, including but not limited to proactive social media sourcing i.e. LinkedIn etc.
- Interviewing techniques with ability to summarize strengths and weaknesses of candidates for hiring managers
- Strong understanding and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), metrics management, creation and adherence to service level agreements
- Excellent written and verbal communications and strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of compensation plans and ability to negotiate with candidates
- Ability to keep up to date on talent market trends and provide recommendations
What we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”