Employment Enterprises, Inc. is working with one of the world’s largest scientific organizations that is a leader in providing academic and career resources, industry news, and scientific publications. We are searching for a Procurement Analyst. You will centralize all contingent workforce recruiting for Washington Operations by collaborating with hiring managers and approved vendors to attract highly qualified candidates within strict turn-around times.
Procurement Analyst Responsibilities:
- Qualify functional and technical business requirements, source candidates, screen, and select.
- Provide analysis, feedback, and recommendations to management and appropriate staff regarding the procurement of contingent labor.
- Establish relationships with suppliers, independent contractors, and internal customers, including Finance and Legal.
- Review, negotiate, and administer Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Contract Amendments, and Addenda; ensure compliance with all contractual terms and conditions.
- Plan and conduct business reviews with internal customers and external suppliers.
- Contribute to the administration of a Vendor Management System (VMS).
- Support the Contracts team and Services Procurement Manager during the RFx process and in the development of strategic sourcing services for the organization.
- Contribute to the formulation, standardization, and implementation of policies and procedures related to contingent labor.
- Leverage market expertise to benchmark and innovate to ensure service excellence.
- Research and evaluate issues and problems and make recommendations for correction and process improvement.
- Collaborate with other operating units to maintain productivity and ensure the achievement of department and organizational objectives
Procurement Analyst Qualifications:
- College degree (relevant field) or equivalent experience
- 5 years or more of related experience; an advanced degree may be substituted for work experience.
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with one or more of the following is highly desired but not required: VNDLY, PeopleSoft, Basware, LaserFiche, DocuSign, and Contract and Vendor Management software is highly desired.
What we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”