Employment Enterprises, Inc. is supporting an educational institution that empowers students to master their academic skills, self-worth, and responsibilities. We are seeking a Facilities Maintenance. You will perform routine facilities maintenance and other daily routine duties.
Facilities Maintenance Responsibilities:
- Performs routine facilities and equipment maintenance.
- Prepares facilities for changing weather conditions.
- Performs routine daily inspections of buildings and spaces.
- Follows the facilities work request system.
- Completes all documentation for work performed promptly.
- Snow removal in the winter
- Performs duties associated with events, including set-up and breakdown.
- Other duties as assigned
Facilities Maintenance Qualifications:
- High School education or GED
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Two years of experience is preferred
- Experience with boilers is preferred but not required.
What we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”