Employment Enterprises, Inc. is supporting a financial enterprise that has a special mission to make housing accessible and affordable for Americans across the country. We are seeking a Senior Content Manager. You will be responsible for taking the lead on all assigned videos, photoshoots, and integrated productions from the initial agency intake through the final wrap of the job.
Senior Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Cross-departmental collaboration and management of video and integrated projects from ideation through execution and delivery.
- Produce multiple and concurrent projects with several internal clients, to guarantee overall quality of work, while ensuring the project is delivered on time, on or under budget and free of error.
- Manage pre-production and on-set production
- Fluid coordination of post-production process between vendor, creative team, and the client
- Manage schedules and budgets on production projects
- Accommodates clients’ requests as they come in
- Resolve scheduling conflicts
- Partner with external vendors to ensure they deliver the highest quality creative product, while staying on schedule and on or under budget
- Work with InHouse agency to determine the scope of the project, resources’ (CD’s, designers, and writers) allocated time, and the necessary content needed to gather.
- Maintain constant communication with leadership, clients, and team to provide updates on schedule, budget, and overall project status
Senior Content Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience managing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced agency, marketing, or creative services environment.
- Team player that is both able to work on a fun team but remain professional in a corporate environment.
- Must be adept at multitasking and prioritization.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Solution-driven, even against challenging projects/situations.
- Top notch pitch/presentation skills and ability to work with clients’ needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can adapt when faced with a variety of personalities and work styles
What we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”