Employment Enterprises, Inc. is currently working with a government entity that supplies a variety of funds for services and programs in our local area. We are searching for an Administrative Assistant to serve as the first point of contact for internal and external customers.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide efficient, coordinated physician scheduling and rescheduling with proper maintaining of schedule for Psychiatric Services providers, this includes: scheduling and rescheduling of psychiatric appointments, meetings, trainings and leave for all psychiatrists and nurse practitioners; verifying client referrals submitted by BHD clinical staff for various programs and services reviewing schedules and suggesting ways to streamline processes for efficient scheduling of provider time.
- Review and track reminder call results and outreach to clients and staff accordingly.
- Assist in providing daily guidance and training to customer service representatives, including the development of reference documents and guides.
- Manage inquiries via phone and voicemail, complete client check-in processes, new client registration and intake coordination, and other front desk processes/procedures.
- Develop and maintain the customer service center coverage calendar, ensuring Front Desk, Scheduling, and Medical Records functions are sufficiently covered.
- Provide support to medical records through scanning, indexing and release of documents received from internal and external customers.
- Review and track of customer service statistics.
- Assist in planning and implementing customer service process changes and monitoring for all areas of the center.
- Run and develop reports using the Electronic Health Record (EHR), and MS Excel.
- Collect, review, and interpret satisfaction and treatment status survey data for program participants.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Maintain composure in a fast-paced work environment
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Diffuse customer complaints and foresee potential problem situations before they arise
- Exercise good judgment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and be able to maintain flexible work hours in order to provide guidance and coverage to covering staff.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe
What we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”