Employment Enterprises, Inc. is working with a client-first investment firm based in Northern Virginia. We are searching for a Private Client Relationship Associate to execute a range of client requests while maintaining proactive account administration. You will enhance workflow coordination with the broader client-facing team related to clients’ investments, estate planning, and account administration.
Private Client Relationship Associate Responsibilities:
Private Client Relationship Associate Qualifications:
- Serve as a critical team member in partnership with Client Service Advisors and Associates.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders within Operations, Private Equity, Portfolio Management, Strategic Advisory, and Compliance to provide comprehensive day-to-day service to clients.
- Execute cash management activities including but not limited to domestic and international fund transfers, monitoring client cash balances, establishing recurring payments, and resolving issues as needed.
- Proactively perform client account activities, such as new account onboarding, asset transfers, online enrollment, document delivery, and customized reporting.
- Prepare investment-related documents for client signature, including investment management agreements, letters of authorization, and fee schedules.
- Maintain CRM records for clients and prospects.
- Complete ad hoc client-related projects as needed.
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s required; degree in Finance or Business preferred
- 2+ years financial industry or client service experience preferred
- Experience with trust administration and/or client account documentation a plus
- Proficiency with M.S. Office suite including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized work style; detail-oriented and accurate
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities to meet client demands
- Collaborative team-player; self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrates tact, discretion and good judgement in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Proficiency in leveraging systems and processes to execute activities with accuracy and efficiency
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Eager to contribute and learn, ask questions and provide solutions
- Ability to work in an office location
- Ability to comply with our COVID-19 vaccination policy
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”