Employment Enterprises, Inc. is supporting one of the premier higher educational systems in the Northern Virginia area. We are searching for an Administrative Associate to assist with daily tasks for the department.
Administrative Associate Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Library and Academic Innovation staff and librarians.
- Coordinate daily administrative activities by organizing and scheduling meetings, handling inquiries, and meeting requests on multiple calendars and communication platforms.
- Document meeting minutes, provide administrative support and follow-up on matters arising from meetings, and manage conference room spaces for scheduled meetings.
- Review incoming correspondence and distributes it to the respective department/individual; as appropriate.
- Draft letters, memos, documents, presentations, and completion of applicable university forms. Proofreading documents and presentations.
- Greet visitors scheduled for meetings with members of the Senior Leadership
- Answer incoming calls and inquiries
- Assist with event planning and logistics, including interacting with catering and setting up venue spaces. May require occasional evening support.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, manage supplies, prepare expense reports, and reimbursements into the Concur system.
- Schedule interviews, employee onboarding and offboarding, student payroll, manage student shift schedule
- Assist with special projects as assigned and may be responsible for overall project management.
- Evaluate business processes and workflows in support of a streamlined administrative support model.
- Backup support to the Special Assistant to the Dean.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
Administrative Associate Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Three years of responsible experience in an administrative or related support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software programs
What we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”