Employment Enterprises Inc. is supporting one of the leading providers of transportation services in the DC Metropolitan area. We are searching for a Medical Compliance Assistant with proven experience in customer service and strong communication. You will support their Collection site personnel by performing direct collection observations, data entry, record holding, and more.
Medical Compliance Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform direct observations of same gender urine specimen collections and support Collection site personnel as required.
- Perform accurate, timely, and efficient data entry.
- Organize and maintain records, data, and documents confidentially and as required.
- Produce, review, and respond to email and phone messages.
- Effectively use MS Office suite and other office hardware and software.
Medical Compliance Assistant Qualifications:
- 1 year of experience in a medical office setting.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong listening skills in order to extract useful information to perform required tasks without repeated instruction.
- Enthusiastically provide professional customer service and proactively work to resolve and/or prevent issues.
- Recognize and report all matters of concern immediately and appropriately.
- Show evidence of ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical equations.
- Present his/herself as a professional at all times in all situations.
- Maintain a positive attendance record.
- Possess a team oriented attitude.
What we offer:
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and dental benefits for qualifying professionals
- Flex spending account
- Credit Union Membership
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
“Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Employment Enterprises, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, assign, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, U.S. Veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.”